The staff in our class are Mrs Rees, Miss Rinaldi and Mrs Merrifield.
We have worked hard with Mr Franks every Friday morning to create a Superhero Dance. Watch our video and see how brilliant we are!!!
Harvest Performance 1/10/21
We have performed a Harvest poem for you to enjoy! Click on the link below.
Autumn Term 1 2021
Our topic this term is called ‘Power and Identity’ and it is a whole school topic which covers mainly the Humanities Area of Learning. Here is our planning:
- Healthy Snack will be provided for your child at a cost of £1 a week (20p a day). You can pay weekly (£1 on a Monday) or you can send larger amounts in and we will keep a record of this.
- We will cook every other Wednesday and we ask for a small contribution of £1.00. Outdoor learning will also take place every other Wednesday and we ask that you supply wellies or spare trainers so your child’s feet are dry for the rest of the day.
- All children are asked to bring a water bottle into school every day. These are kept in class and your child can help themselves to water throughout the school day.
- You will be given login details for Hwb, Mathletics and Oxford Reading Buddies so you can continue learning at home. If you require any extra support or login details then please let just ask.
- Please bring Reading Bags into school every day. Your child will read with an adult on a Monday and may have their book changed on that day.
- We have Read Write Inc Groups every day. Your child will receive sounds or green and red words to learn at home.
- If your child is ill then please inform the School Office on the first day of absence. If your child has covid-19 symptoms then please do not send them into school and follow Welsh Government advice and information.
- Please only bring essential items into school as our lockers are small. Your coat, bags and lunch. Please could you label all items.
- Barn Owls have a PE lesson every Tuesday and a Dance class on a Friday, so please make sure you wear your PE kit/appropriate clothing to school on those days.